Sunday, December 18, 2005

A World Of Our Own

by Mike Green

First off, I want to thank Newsstand Greg and the Central Coast News Mission. And, to ask for tolerance from the great band of bloggers already here. I'll do my best to uphold the fine level of journalism that exists here, but I am a beginner, with scant training. Give me a chance, I'm a very quick learner.

What can I possibly contribute to the already well documented "Great Sewer Wars?" Well, after Ann and Steve and Ron get done grinding the minutae to it's molecular subcomponents, and the comment bloggers, (Shark Inlet, Spectator, Dogpatch refugee and others) add thier expertise and opinion--not much.

So what will I write about? Well, "The Sewer Wars" of course. Heck, I live here, It's like watching home movies. It's easy too, almost unlimited material.

But that's not everything. I want to share what is good and right about my Home -Town, -Community, -Local area. Lets face it, Los Osos defies a normal definition. Some call it "Paradise," some "a backward bunch of scofflaws."

I call it a world of our own.

So, for now, I'll call this a test blog. Oh, by the way, I encourage comments, good and bad. That's how I got started.

--Mike Green

4 Comments:

Blogger Shark Inlet said...

Kudos, Mike!

How were you so lucky as to be given the opportunity to post here as a "regular" comentator?

All the best...

2:41 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Mike Green said...

Thanks Sharkey! I think it was my lame attempts at humor, I'm leaving for the holidays so I won't be adding untill I get back, but look for me in the Trivial's letters while I'm gone, they accepted my rant on their brickbatting. Untill later MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6:53 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Donna said...

Good luck, Mike!

9:03 AM, January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anona test

6:25 PM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home